Includeds 9 Bell Ringers! Each asks students to predict or brainstorm; all can be done without the internet! ALL ARE EDITABLE!
Here is a overview of the questions:
- #1 - What would the U.S. be like today if France had succeeded?
- #2 - What Would You Do? (Taxes/Stationing of Troops)
- #3 - Britain's Point of View - Defending Taxes Tweets
- #4 - Choosing Rebellion - Why do you think most colonists wanted to remain loyal to Great Britain.
- #5 - The Declaration of Independence - Selfish or Ideological Reasons
- #6 - Advantages and Disadvantages of the Colonists
- #7 - We're For Real! - How could the U.S. convince other countries they were really a New Nation.
- #8 - Students will answer an overall essential question for the unit
- #9 - Test Prediction
Hope you Enjoy! I would love to hear what you think about them.
I also used these awesome fonts from Kimberly Geswein Fonts! They were FREE so be sure to download them! Links Below!
Sorry Not Sorry Font
The Fighter Font