This bundle includes the following activities. Please see the preview for details about each activity.
- Causes of the Revolutionary War PowerPoint
- Causes of the Revolutionary War Notes Chart
- Battles of the Revolutionary War PowerPoint
- Battles of the Revolutionary War Notes Chart
- Important People of American Revolution PowerPoint
- Important People of American Revolution Notes Chart
- Declaration of Independence PowerPoint
- Declaration of Independence Flipbook
- American Revolution Research Detective Sheet
- American Revolution Internet Scavenger Hunt
- Declaration of Independence Internet Scavenger Hunt
- Vocabulary, Battles, Important People, and Causes Matching Activity
- Test and Study Guide
- American Revolution Timeline Cut and Paste Activity
- Informational Writing and American Revolution Wax Museum
This bundle is aligned to the following Social Studies standards:
SS4H4 The student will explain the causes, events, and results of the American Revolution.
a. Trace the events that shaped the revolutionary movement in America, including the French and Indian War, British Imperial Policy that led to the 1765 Stamp Act, the slogan “no taxation without representation,” the activities of the Sons of Liberty, and the Boston Tea Party.
b. Explain the writing of the Declaration of Independence; include who wrote it, how it was written, why it was necessary, and how it was a response to tyranny and the abuse of power.
c. Describe the major events of the American Revolution and explain the factors leading to American victory and British defeat; include the Battles of Lexington and Concord, Saratoga, and Yorktown.
d. Describe key individuals in the American Revolution with emphasis on King George III, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Benedict Arnold, Patrick Henry, and John Adams.
It also covers informational/explanatory writing standards.
I hope you find this bundle helpful! Please remember to leave feedback!
- Kara Lee