American Revolution Unit Bundle
This bundle includes:
1. French and Indian War Lesson and Doodle Notes
2. Boston Tea Party Lesson and Doodle Notes
3. Important People of the American Revolution Lesson and Doodle Notes
4. Revolutionary War Lesson and Doodle Notes
5. Declaration of Independence Lesson and Doodle Notes
6. Unit Test (20 Questions)
7. Task Cards
8. Bonus File: Unit Plans and Choice Board
SS4H1 Explain the causes, events, and results of the American Revolution.
a. Trace the events that shaped the revolutionary movement in America: French and Indian War, 1765 Stamp Act, the slogan “no taxation without representation,” the activities of the Sons of Liberty, the activities of the Daughters of Liberty, Boston Massacre, and the Boston Tea Party.
b. Describe the influence of key individuals and groups during the American Revolution: King George III, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Benedict Arnold, Patrick Henry, John Adams, Paul Revere, and Black regiments.
c. Describe the major events of the American Revolution and explain the factors leading to American victory and British defeat; include the Battles of Lexington and Concord, Saratoga, and Yorktown.
d. Explain the writing of the Declaration of Independence; include who wrote it, how it was written, why it was necessary, and how it was a response to tyranny and the abuse of power.