American Revolution: Road to Revolution Group Project
is an inquiry-based lesson into the events leading up to the American Revolution. Students work in groups to research a cause of the American Revolution. The groups create an activity for other students to learn about the event/cause. Students “travel” the road to revolution participating in each other’s activities to learn about the causes of the revolution.
Save $$ by purchasing as part of the American Revolution Teacher Resource Bundle
Other American Revolution Resources include:
-American Revolution: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
-American Revolution: Stamp Act, Sugar Act, and More Station Activities
-American Revolution: Student-Centered Unit Project
- American Revolution: Figures of the American Revolution Station Activities
- American Revolution: Illustrated Timeline
- American Revolution: Road to Revolution Group Project
- American Revolution: Gallery Walk of the Battles of the Revolution
- American Revolution: What's the Question Bell Ringers
- The Articles of the Confederation: Notes and Activities
- Bill of Rights: Student Created Gallery Walk
- American Revolution Interactive Notebook Pages (coming no later than August 31, 2016).
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.