Students create pamphlets, launch a twitter campaign, or engage in a simulation as more and more taxes appear over time. Engage students in some of the major causes of the American Revolution with these engaging station activities. American Revolution causes: Stamp Act, Sugar Act and more Station Activities(CCSS)
focuses on the taxes placed on the colonists by the British and then gives students three possible center activities to explore those taxes.
This resource includes:
-step-by-step guidelines for setting up the activities
- informational texts
Save $$ by purchasing as part of the American Revolution Teacher Resource Bundle
Additional American Revolution Resources Include:
-American Revolution: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
-American Revolution: Stamp Act, Sugar Act, and More Station Activities
-American Revolution: Student-Centered Unit Project
- American Revolution: Figures of the American Revolution Station Activities
- American Revolution: Illustrated Timeline
- American Revolution: Road to Revolution Group Project
- American Revolution: Gallery Walk of the Battles of the Revolution
- American Revolution: What's the Question Bell Ringers
- The Articles of the Confederation: Notes and Activities
- Bill of Rights: Student Created Gallery Walk
- American Revolution Interactive Notebook Pages (coming no later than August 31, 2016).
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.