American Revolution Centers
will make learning fun and memorable!
In this 65 page PDF set, you will find centers cards
for many different topics leading to the American Revolution
. This activity is designed to allow students to investigate the causes
, and effects
of the revolution and to apply that information to our modern world.
Creative title displays
Images for each center or station
A student project is added in which students can further research an issue and develop their own protest on the issue to present to class.
Many variations could be used with this set including a human timeline activity, a response group activity, and more.
All materials for this activity are provided. No textbook or further reading required for Centers Activity. Further research could be assigned for final project.
See my other Early American History Activities here:
• Comparing the American Colonies Response Group Centers Activities
• Americas Early Settlement & Colonies Game Card Review Activities
• American Colonial Settlement Centers Activity & Archeology Dig
• American Revolution Centers Investigation Project Activity
• U.S. Territorial Expansion to 1800s Frontier in America Notes
• Native Americans Settlement in North America Task Cards or Scavenger Hunts
• Explorers to American and the New World Task Cards or Scavenger Hunt
• My SPRITE Series for U.S. History
See my TpT Store for other great Social Studies activities!