Your students will be up to this challenge! Here you have 48 cards. On the front is a question, and on the back is the answer. Students take turns (in pairs, small groups, or large groups) answering a question. If the answer is correct, the student receives the number of points indicated on the back of the card.
The last page includes blank cards so you may add additional questions that you feel are important.
Play this game in a variety of ways:
• Many teachers enjoy projecting the questions and having students answer on an answer sheet. For this reason we are including a numbered recording sheet. Great activity for review quiz!
• Teachers love using this as a study guide! Simply cut apart the cards and store them in Ziploc bags. Put them at a center, or let students keep in desk for use during extra moments during the day. Great activity for homework or centers!
• Others prefer using this as a partner or small group game, played with 2-4 players. Stack the cards, question side up. Each player takes a card without looking at the answer on the back. If the answer is correct, the player keeps the card. If the answer is incorrect, the player puts the card on the bottom of the pile. Determine the winner by counting the cards or by counting the points. This also works well using generic game boards; students use the points on the back of the cards to determine how many spaces to move. Great activity for test prep!
• You might choose to print the questions, front side only, and have students answer on the recording sheet. Use the game this way as seatwork or as a scavenger hunt, allowing students to use reference materials (books, internet, etc.) to locate answers. Great activity for computer lab!
• Choose the cards that you think are important based on what you have been teaching. You might choose to add questions using the blank page of cards, and you might choose to eliminate certain questions that are not applicable to your current teaching.
To print this game, set your printer to “Print on both sides. Flip on the short edge.” ALWAYS check and make sure your answers and questions line up correctly before cutting them apart. The bottom left corner has been shaded and can be trimmed off to help you easily arrange the cards. Print pages 3-14. Select “Fit to page.” We recommend printing the cards on cardstock.
Please check out our other American Revolution resources:
American Revolution Review
American Revolution Think-Tac-Toe
American Revolution Multiple Choice Test
American Revolution Vocabulary Quiz
Our products are guaranteed, and your feedback is important to us. If you are satisfied with your purchase, please leave positive comments to let others know how this resource has helped you. We strive for a full A/4-Star rating on every product, and we want you to be very satisfied with your purchase.
If you need us to make improvements, or if you find an error, we request that you contact us directly with your suggestion so that we can provide you a revision. Please help us serve you best by offering us that opportunity if you encounter any problem with your download.
You may contact us by email HERE
or you may leave a question on our TPT store page for a prompt response.
You are certainly welcome to email us, too, with any specific questions or requests you have. Thank you for your patronage.
♥ Get Freebies and Discounts!
Download our freebies. Browse through our items to find just what you need. Become our follower by clicking the green star
next to our store logo.
When you become our follower, you will:
• receive our monthly newsletter with advance information about upcoming sales and products
• receive a free downloadable product designed for our followers EVERY month;
• receive a notice when we upload a new product to our store.
Please let others know how this resource has helped you. Go to your My Purchases
page. Beside each purchase you will see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, you receive feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases. When you’re ready to exchange your credits, go on My TPT
and select TPT Credit Balance.
Classy Colleagues wishes to express our deepest gratitude to Cutesy Clickables by Collaboration Cuties
, who has graciously made available a design that is used on the cover of this product. Please visit the website of this talented artist.
General Technical Information
for specific tips on printing .pdf files.
for specific tips on opening ZIP files.
Helping you help students is our mission. Classy Colleagues wants to help you exceed your highest professional goals and expectations by providing you with teaching products that make your teaching journey easier and more rewarding.
We are passionate about helping children learn to be the best they can be. Indeed, our interest is in serving. It is our desire that by sharing our ideas, skills, and knowledge with you that we can continue to make a positive difference in the lives of countless individuals.
We do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks in all things.
To God be the glory!
Thank you for visiting our store. We look forward to having you back real soon.