American Revolution Complete Unit Bundle
This download contains almost 50 amazing resources
for a complete unit on the American Revolution! Each file is numbered by day so you will have 4 full weeks (or more) completely planned out!
You now get 2 complete units in this one bundle: all the resources you need to teach the Revolution plus
everything in this Constitution Lesson Bundle
Included in the download are:
1. Paul Revere's Ride Poem Analysis Worksheet
- an interactive worksheet has students reading an excerpt from Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's famous poem "Paul Revere’s Ride". As they read, students underline words and phrases that make Revere seem like a hero.
2. Patriot, Loyalist, or Neutral? American Revolution Lesson
- A great, real-life analysis activity has students reading 7 short biographies of fictional colonists and determining if they would most likely be a patriot, loyalist, or neutral.
3. Comparing Plans of the Constitutional Convention
- a simple but excellent worksheet compares the key details of the Virginia and New Jersey Plans at the Constitutional Convention of 1787.
4. French and Indian War PowerPoint Presentation
- a wonderful presentation that covers everything students need to know about this important conflict in American History.
5. The Crossing Movie Guide
- a well-organized worksheet guide to the excellent movie "The Crossing" about Gen. George Washington's crossing of the Delaware River during the Revolutionary War.
6. America's Founding Fathers Magic Portrait PowerPoint
- a breathtaking PowerPoint on America's Founding Fathers filled with Harry Potter-style "magical portraits" that move, blink, smile, and look around your classroom!
7. Battles of the American Revolution PowerPoint Lesson
- a beautiful, visually-engaging 17-slide PowerPoint that covers the major battles of the American Revolution along with both the British and American colonists' strengths and weaknesses.
8. American Revolution Timelines
- a cooperative learning project on events during the Revolution.
9. American Revolution Mini-DBQ Project
- in which students analyze small selections from documents related to independence.
10. Causes of the American Revolution PowerPoint
- a higher-level overview of the main causes of the American Revolution.
11. Snoop Dog American Revolution Cloze Reading Guide
- a fun, 1 page overview of the American Revolution includes 34 vocabulary terms in a word bank at the top, and then a reading turned into "Snoop speak" in which students fill in the blanks.
12. Constitutional Convention Pop-Up Figures Lesson
- in which students make pop up figures of 6 Founding Fathers!
13. French and Indian War PowerPoint Presentation
- an engaging 14-slide PowerPoint.
14. Revolutionary War and Constitution Crossword Puzzle
- great for review before a test!
15. Boston Massacre Primary & Secondary Source Analysis Lesson
- a fantastic Common Core-aligned document analysis activity.
16. American Revolution Google Drive Interactive Notebook
- awesome brand new
set of online notebook activities.
17. US Constitution Google Drive Interactive Notebook
- another awesome set of brand new
online notebook activities on the Convention and Constitution.
Click on all the links above for images and in-depth descriptions of each product. Priced individually, all of these products would be over $50!
- you're also getting a test, 2 review Jeopardy Powerpoints, guided note-taking pages, and more not on TpT! In all you get 9 PowerPoints
and over 45 total resources!
You can find the next unit bundle in American History here:Complete Early American History Unit Plan - One Month of Resources!
Thanks for looking!
Please take a minute to visit and "Like" my page on Facebook
for frequent updates, free giveaways, links and more!