Also included in
- This amazing MEGA-bundle includes 4 entire unit bundles together for an incredible money and time saving deal! Included are your first four complete units in American History: Exploration, the 13 Colonies, the American Revolution, & the Constitution. With this one download, you get ALL of these:$106.96$152.80Save $45.84
- This amazing, digital download includes over 300 amazing resources for all of US History through 1877! This Complete Curriculum includes 10 units, each entirely planned out with lesson plans for every day and engaging activities for students. You can check out each unit and read their glowing review$275.00$312.80Save $37.80
This American Revolution Complete Unit Bundle contains almost 30 amazing resources for a complete unit on the American Revolution! A Unit Plan file includes lesson plans for every day of the unit, plus video and online links.
This unit has been fully updated for Distance Learning with specific digital resources, videos, online activities and ideas to use for your virtual classroom!
Included in the download are:
- Revolution Google Drive Notebook - an awesome set of online notebook activities.
- Revolutionary War Interactive Notebook - 9 interactive pages on the Revolution Era.
- Study Guide and Unit Packet - a thorough packet to cover your entire unit
- Boston Massacre Primary & Secondary Source Analysis Lesson - a fantastic Common Core-aligned document analysis activity.
- Paul Revere's Ride Poem Analysis - an interactive worksheet has students reading an excerpt from Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's famous poem "Paul Revere’s Ride". As they read, students underline words and phrases that make Revere seem like a hero.
- Patriot, Loyalist, or Neutral? American Revolution Lesson - A great, real-life analysis activity has students reading 7 short biographies of fictional colonists and determining if they would most likely be a patriot, loyalist, or neutral.
- French and Indian War PowerPoint - a wonderful flipped classroom lesson and video that covers everything students need to know about this important conflict in American History with guided notes.
- The Crossing Movie Guide - a well-organized worksheet guide to the excellent movie "The Crossing" about Gen. George Washington's crossing of the Delaware River during the Revolutionary War.
- Founding Fathers Magic Portrait - a breathtaking PowerPoint on America's Founding Fathers filled with Harry Potter-style "magical portraits" that move, blink, smile, and look around your classroom!
- Battles of the American Revolution Lesson - a beautiful, visually-engaging 17-slide PowerPoint that covers the major battles of the American Revolution along with both the British and American colonists' strengths and weaknesses.
- American Revolution Timelines - a cooperative learning project on events during the Revolution.
- Revolution Mini-DBQ Project - in which students analyze small selections from documents related to independence.
- Causes of the Revolution PowerPoint - a higher-level overview of the main causes of the American Revolution.
- Revolutionary War Crossword Puzzle - great for review before a test!
PLUS - you also get online review games, an editable test, engaging video links, Google Docs, and more!
You can find the next unit bundle in American History here: American Constitution Unit Plan Bundle.
Thanks for looking!
Please take a minute to visit and "Like" my page on Facebook for news, updates, free giveaways, links and more!