This comparative digital Revolutionary War
timeline is a ready-to-use activity that provides students a visual way to explore the causes and events of the American Revolution by comparing the actions on the British Side versus those on the Colonists' side. Students drag and drop timeline cards to the timeline on the correct side. Students analyze the timelines after constructing.
Included in this resource:
- Digital timeline (multiple page)
- Digital American Revolution event including causes
- Analysis questions at end of timeline
- Answer key
- Teacher's guide for using
Ways to save (this product included in each of these bundles):
- All about the American Revolution: American Revolution: Causes, events, people and more BUNDLE!
- Go big for Early U.S. History U.S. History Full Year: Early America to Civil War Resource Bundle (MY LIBRARY)
(includes my entire upper elementary and middle school US history library from early America through the U.S. Civil War.)
Other American Revolution Resources include:
-American Revolution: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
-American Revolution: Stamp Act, Sugar Act, and More Station Activities
-American Revolution: Student-Centered Unit Project
- American Revolution: Figures of the American Revolution Station Activities
- American Revolution: Illustrated Timeline
- American Revolution: Road to Revolution Group Project
- American Revolution: Gallery Walk of the Battles of the Revolution
- American Revolution: What's the Question Bell Ringers
- The Articles of the Confederation: Notes and Activities
- Bill of Rights: Student Created Gallery Walk
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. Find out when new products come online by becoming a follower.
- Find out about weekly deals, sales, free stuff and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me