18 ready-to use pages on the American Revolution
for digital interactive notebooks. Great for Google Drive and 1:1 classrooms, this set of pages includes:
- clickable graphic organizers for students
- teacher tips
- possible responses for notes on the Revolutionary War (EDITABLE)
- Black-line masters
Digital notebook pages are great for differentiating. These provide a great way to organize information on the American Revolution in an engaging way.
- Causes: The French, the Indians and the Americans
- Causes: The Acts
- Causes: Colonists’ Reaction
- The Continental Congress
- Declaration of Independence
- Divided Colonies
- Organizing Sides
- Articles of Confederation
- Key Events
- The Treaty of Paris
- The U.S. Flag
- The Role of Women
- Unresolved Issues
- The U.S. Constitution – an introduction
Ways to save (this product included in each of these bundles):
- All about the American Revolution: American Revolution: Causes, events, people and more BUNDLE!
- Go big for Early U.S. History U.S. History Full Year:Early America to Civil War Resource Bundle (MY LIBRARY)
(includes my entire upper elementary and middle school US history library from early America through the U.S. Civil War.)
Other American Revolution Resources include:
-American Revolution: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
-American Revolution: Stamp Act, Sugar Act, and More Station Activities
-American Revolution: Student-Centered Unit Project
- American Revolution: Figures of the American Revolution Station Activities
- American Revolution: Illustrated Timeline
- American Revolution: Road to Revolution Group Project
- American Revolution: Gallery Walk of the Battles of the Revolution
- American Revolution: What's the Question Bell Ringers
- The Articles of the Confederation: Notes and Activities
- Bill of Rights: Student Created Gallery Walk
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. Find out when new products come online by becoming a follower.
- Find out about weekly deals, sales, free stuff and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me