Revolutionary War contains digital resources created with Google Apps and printable interactive organizers which may be glued onto a file folder to form a lapbook, added to interactive notebooks, or used individually.
Articles created with Google Docs
Organizers created with Google Slides
Quizzes created with Google Forms
Lesson 1 – Conflict
Lesson 2 - The King of England tries to Tighten his Control
Lesson 3 – Sons of Liberty
Lesson 4 – The Boston Massacre & The Boston Tea Party
Lesson 5 – The First Continental Congress
Lesson 6 – The Minutemen - Paul Revere & The Battles of Concord and Lexington
Lesson 7 – Bunker Hill
Lesson 8 – Who Would Win the Revolutionary War?
Lesson 9 – The Second Continental Congress & the Hessian
Lesson 10 – Common Sense and the Declaration of Independence
Lesson 11 – Famous People
Lesson 12 - The American Flag
Lesson 13 – Early Battles
Lesson 14 – Washington Crosses the Delaware & The Battle of Saratoga
Lesson 15 – Valley Forge and the End of the War
Paintings to Use for Discussion and Writing Prompts
Printable Organizer Topics include the following:
This Revolutionary War Lap Book contains interactive organizers which may be glued onto a file folder to from a lap book, added to interactive notebooks, or used individually.
• British Laws in America – Staggered Flip Book
• French and Indian War – Mini Book
• The Road to Revolution – Pamphlet Fold
• Who Will Win the Revolutionary War? – 2 Door Flap Book
• First Continental Congress – Shape Book
• Second Continental Congress – Shape Book
• Famous People Cards
• The Colonies at War - Book
• The Declaration of Independence – Shape Book
• Common Sense and the American Flag/Betsy Ross – Card Fold
• Pictures to Use for Writing Prompts & Discussion
Download the first in this series free to get a look at the quality and format of this product.
Here’s another free organizer you might enjoy:
Also in this series:
If you have already purchased three lap books from this series, you are in luck. Simply send me an e-mail with your username and the date you purchased the books. I will e-mail you the next book in the series.