American Revolution Illustrated Timelines (Unit 4): This pack includes timelines for 18 events of the American Revolution, spread out over 3 pages. There are multiple versions of this included – please see preview pictures for the best idea of what they look like.
Images and dates only (2D)
Images and dates with lines for notes (2D)
Images and dates with blank space for notes (2D)
Illustrated notebook tabs (3D) (these are made to replace the word-only tabs in Lovin’ Lit’s interactive notebook activities)
• The Stamp Act Passed
• The Stamp Act Repealed
• Townshend Acts
• Boston Massacre
• Boston Tea Party
• First Continental Congress
• Paul Revere’s Ride
• Battles at Lexington and Concord
• Second Continental Congress
• Battle of Bunker Hill
• Olive Branch Petition
• Common Sense
• Declaration of Independence
• American Victory at Saratoga
• Winter at Valley Forge
• France Joins War as Patriot Ally
• Victory at Yorktown
• Treaty of Paris
Find a growing bundle of American History Illustrated Timelines
for the year here
Additional American Revolution Resources:
• American History Coloring Activities
• American History Posters Growing Bundle here
These American History activities were created working closely with Lovin’ Lit to complement her American history activities.
You can find those here
Check out the entire line of American History Timelines:
Unit Release Dates
NOTE that these units will not be released in chronological order.
• January 9 • Unit 4: American Revolution (Available here)
• January 30 • Unit 5: A New Nation is Born (Available here)
• February 27 • Unit 6: Moving West (Available here)
• March 20 • Unit 7: Civil War (Available here)
• April 10 • Unit 8: Industrialization and Immigration
• May 8 • Unit 9: World Wars
• May 29 • Unit 10: Cold War and Communism
• July 10 • Unit 1: Native Americans of North America
• July 31 • Unit 2: Exploring and Settling North America
• September 4 • Unit 3: Colonies
• September 25 • Unit 11: Civil Rights
• October 16 • Unit 12: Terrorism
This is a PDF file created at 300 dpi (which means it will print crystal clear) at a standard 8½”x11” sheet.
Thanks for browsing The Doodle Oven!
I look forward to seeing you back very soon!
The Doodle Oven
Click here to Follow my boards on Pinterest!
Follow me on Facebook, too!