Engage students in key events related to the American Revolution
with a visual timeline. Students are given an event related to the Revolutionary War. Students work individually or in groups to research the event. The students write a short paragraph about the event and provide an illustration related to the event.
Illustrated timeline cards are versatile. Students can work on cards in class, as an extension, or at an activity center. The timeline cards are just one more way to provide easy differentiation within your classroom. A great addition to your American Revolution unit of study.
Save $$ by purchasing as part of the American Revolution Teacher Resource Bundle
Other American Revolution Resources include:
-American Revolution: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
-American Revolution: Stamp Act, Sugar Act, and More Station Activities
-American Revolution: Student-Centered Unit Project
- American Revolution: Figures of the American Revolution Station Activities
- American Revolution: Illustrated Timeline
- American Revolution: Road to Revolution Group Project
- American Revolution: Gallery Walk of the Battles of the Revolution
- American Revolution: What's the Question Bell Ringers
- The Articles of the Confederation: Notes and Activities
- Bill of Rights: Student Created Gallery Walk
- American Revolution Interactive Notebook Pages (coming no later than August 31, 2016).
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.