This American Revolution Important Person Information Writing Wax Museum bundle allows students to write an informational writing piece about an important person during the American Revolution. After writing their piece, the class can participate in a wax museum, where students will dress up as their important person and read their writing to others. It is a great way to get students involved while allowing them to have a personal connection to someone from the American Revolution.
This product ncludes:
• Sign up Sheet of various important people
• Informational Writing Graphic Organizer
• Research links for each important person
• Invitation to Wax Museum for parents (editable)
• Brochure for those who attend wax museum (editable)
• Name Signs to hang at wax museum
• Fun paper for students to write their piece on
This product covers Georgia GPS standards:
SS4H4 The student will explain the causes, events, and results of the American Revolution.
-Describe key individuals in the American Revolution with emphasis on King George III, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Benedict Arnold, Patrick Henry, and John Adams.
We hope you and your students enjoy our project! Please be sure to leave us feedback!