American Revolution notebook timeline
provides students a visual way to explore the events of the American Revolution and show the course of the war from the two sides. Students use pre-made timeline cards to attribute events to sides. Students add a color code.
Perfect for interactive notebooks, stations or cooperative group work, this activity engages students in inquiry-based learning. Use with other American Revolution activities or for projects.
Save $$ by purchasing as part of the American Revolution Teacher Resource Bundle
Other American Revolution Resources include:
-American Revolution: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
-American Revolution: Stamp Act, Sugar Act, and More Station Activities
-American Revolution: Student-Centered Unit Project
- American Revolution: Figures of the American Revolution Station Activities
- American Revolution: Illustrated Timeline
- American Revolution: Road to Revolution Group Project
- American Revolution: Gallery Walk of the Battles of the Revolution
- American Revolution: What's the Question Bell Ringers
- The Articles of the Confederation: Notes and Activities
- Bill of Rights: Student Created Gallery Walk
- American Revolution Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. Find out when new products come online by becoming a follower.
- Find out about weekly deals, sales, free stuff and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me