A differentiated activities package includes seven activities that cover all the main themes of the Revolutionary War.
Very clear answer key included!
Activity One: The Road to War
- Covers the main developments that caused the war. Students look at an online map animation (the-map-as-history.com). Subscription required to access map. Excellent website.
Activity Two: Key Terms
- Students will research many key terms necessary to understand the developments of the war.
Activity Three: Timeline
- Students watch an online map animation that covers all the main events/battles of the war.
Activity Four: Mapping the Key Battles
- Students map and research four of the main battles of the war.
Activity Five: Challenges of the New Nation
- This activity focuses on four main challenges that faced the new nation: The Power of Government, Foreign Relations, Settling the West and the Ratification of the Constitution.
Activity 6: Analysis
- Students watch a video clip and write a reflection. The clip helps students think critically.
Activity 7: Power Point Lecture (PPT Included)
- Evaluates the challenges faced by the new nation.
Buy the whole bundle (13 Colonies to American Revolution):
13 Colonies to Revolution Bundle