This flipchart provides a review of the important people, places, and events of the American Revolution. The flipchart consists of several activities where the teacher or students move items within the flipchart.
***Please Note: This activity is for use only with Promethean ActivInspire software.
• Events Leading Up to Independence
• Military Strengths and Weaknesses of British and Continental Army
• Important Military Places
• Important People of the Revolution
• Terms and People Associated with the British and the Patriots
This flipchart can be used:
o As a review after teaching a lesson
o As a starting activity to help students access their prior knowledge
o As a review for a unit test
o As a review for a final or other cumulative test
o As extra practice for a student who is having trouble with a certain concept
• Teacher Instructions
• American Revolution Review Flipcharts Combined
• Events Leading Up to Independence Flipchart
• Military Strengths and Weaknesses of the British and Continental Army Flipchart
• Important Military Places Flipchart
• Important People of the Revolution Flipchart
• Terms and People Associated with the British and the Patriots Flipchart
You Might Also Like...
Crowdfunding Assignment with Template – Create a Fake GoFundMe Page
American Revolution ActivBoard Review Flipchart
125 Activities and Assignments for High School Economics
30 Economics Writing Prompts
Check Out My New Podcast!
If you want tips and free resources for teaching American history to high school students, visit my new website for my podcasts and much more! www.letsteachhistory.com
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking ‘Follow Me’ next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.