Also included in
- Buy the bundle and save money! Teaching students about the American Revolution and the Civil War are an important component of U.S. history. Students will research these wars using a variety of graphic organizers. Writing activities are provided to help the students have a better understanding of$7.00$9.00Save $2.00
- This U.S. History Bundle includes eight best-selling products. This bundle is perfect for your students to learn about important people, events, historical documents, landmarks, and symbols of the United States.This bundle includes research activities, graphic organizers, and fact sheets for the fo$26.99$34.49Save $7.50
Printable and TpT digital activities included for kids to learn about US history and the Revolutionary War. Students will learn the causes of the American Revolution and the effects of the war. Elementary students in 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade will use graphic organizers to display knowledge learned.
This resource has a Easel Activity for distance learning already created for students to input their responses in answer boxes and to use other tools to draw and highlight. It is an Interactive layer over the original pdf. Click to learn more about TpT’s digital activities. You can even edit the digital overlay or use it as is. After purchasing this resource, click the red Open in Easel button.
This resource includes:
- Digital activities to use with Google Classroom.
- American Revolution Researchers poster
- How to Use page with suggestions of websites and books
- American Revolution fast facts sheet (color and b/w)
- American Revolution was caused by/created/impacted graphic organizer with possible answers
- American Revolution causes/effects t-chart with possible answers
- Revolutionary War, George Washington, and King George III fact graphic organizers (with possible answer keys)
- Identifying Traits and Feelings using evidence graphic organizer with possible answers
- 3-2-1 fact organizer about the American Revolution
- Minutemen/Redcoats T-chart with possible answers
- Minutemen/Redcoats Venn Diagram – compare/contrast with possible answers
- George Washington/King George III T-chart with possible answers
- George Washington/King George III Venn Diagram – compare/contrast with possible answers
- Dialogue activity sheets between colonists before and after the American Revolution
Check out these other resources:
Thank you for taking an interest in this resource. Please FOLLOW ME so you can see more resources that I create. Please PROVIDE FEEDBACK if you purchase this resource. This will enable you to earn credits to use on future TpT purchases.
:) Laurie Kraus