American Revolution Snapshot Project
FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Included in this resource:
• Cover Page
• American Revolution Snapshot Foldable Task Sheet and Reminders for students
• Foldable template
• American Revolution Snapshot Foldable Rubric
• Directions for teacher (to give to your students) with images
• The completed foldable images (to show you what the end result should be)
Do your students LOVE the app Snapchat??
This popular foldable/project is a great way for them to create "snapshots" of the American Revolution!
Students will create a collection of snapshots from the study of the American Revolution. The snapshot foldable booklet will include:
• Title and illustration on the cover
• Three “snapshots” that must include COLORED ILLUSTRATIONS exemplifying three causes of the American Revolution
• Students will write a paragraph (at least 5 sentences) next to/under each image explaining the image and details about the cause
• Illustration on the back page of your booklet that exemplifies the American Revolution
This foldable project can be given as in an in-class assignment/assessment or a homework assignment. It is up to teacher's discretion.
Digital, 1:1, interactive Social Studies learning!
★★Looking for my complete American Revolution UNIT BUNDLE for middle grades?! CLICK HERE!
★★ Looking for the printable, pen and paper version of this resource? Find it here!
American Revolution Snapshot Project ASSL
Digital Papers by Ashley Hughes
© 2016 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.