American Revolution Timeline | Revolutionary War Activities Interactive Notebook
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Social Studies Class will be your students' favorite time of the day with this popular, engaging bundle of activities, including foldables, timelines, mini books, bulletin boards, and more! The hands-on units in this bundle will help your students learn and understand the events and concepts of AmerPrice $47.96Original Price $79.00Save $31.04
The American Revolution events are easier to teach with these engaging, interactive activities. The hands-on approach to learning with this Revolutionary War resource helps students learn and understand the cause/effect relationships of events in this period of history!
Click the PREVIEW button above to take a better look at everything included!
Click here and SAVE 20% by buying ALL 15 Social Studies Interactive Notebooks and Mini Units in one Year-Long Bundle.
This resource includes both a printable version AND a digital version. The digital version is on Google Slides and is perfect for distance learning, independent work, centers, and more!
The Revolutionary War events addressed in this packet include:
2nd Continental Congress, Battle of Bunker Hill, Declaration of Independence, Common Sense, Victory at Trenton, Victory at Saratoga, Winter at Valley Forge, Cornwallis Surrenders at Yorktown, and the Treaty of Paris.
Click HERE to check out the companion unit: The Road to the Revolutionary War.
This easy to use packet has 5 components:
- Time Line Activity: Students construct a timeline of the major events of the Revolutionary War using the printable timeline boxes.
- Interactive Notebook Foldables: Printable foldables for each of the major events can be used for student note-taking and learning the chronology of the events.
- Large Interactive Bulletin Board Timeline: Use these for a bulletin board or classroom activity to identify the chronology of the events leading to the Revolutionary War. Includes bulletin board header and large foldables.
- Winter at Valley Forge Mini Book: Students create a mini book using these illustrated pages and teacher directions.
- Valley Forge Writing Activity: Students write letters from a Valley Forge soldier's viewpoint and then create a Revolutionary War postage stamp. Use for a classroom display or in student notebooks.
The packet also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go! My students loved these activities; I think yours will, too!
You can find each of the individual Social Studies Interactive Notebooks and Mini Units here:
Maps, Continents, and Landforms
Colonial America - Jobs and Trades
The Civil War - Events Leading to the War
Elections and the Voting Process
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,