This document contains bell ringers for 15 days during the American Revolution Unit. The content is in chronological order, and there around 7 review questions each day (over a hundred questions in total). I created analogies for some of the questions. I have included a rubric at the bottom of the bell ringer.
The bell ringer is designed for 8th-grade students.
Each day's bell ringer is a review of the previous day's material. Feel free to edit the bell ringer to fit your class.
How do I use these bell ringers?
1) I give student 4 minutes to complete the bell ringer. A word bank is provided on the board.
2) After 4 minutes I walk around the room and check to make sure each student has completed the day's bell ringer.
3) If the bell ringer is not fully completed, I circle the day. That means the student loses 5 points. Each day is 20 points.
4) Next, I go over the answers to the bell ringer.
5) I collect the bell ringer at the end of the week.