This is a very interactive and in-depth bundle that has been tested many times and proven to be very effective. Check the preview files for more details.
- Very clear answer keys!
- a Twitter template activity
- movie critique evaluation
- research essay evaluation (step-by-step through the essay writing process)
- dynamic online maps (reasonable subscription required from the best map animation site available: "the-map-as-history.com")
- online simulation game (students choose whether their character will be loyalist or patriot)
- two activities packages (15 pages of differentiated activities!)
- Utilizes free online textbook (ushistory.org)!
- Smartboard review activities! (most activities can actually be completed online through the Smart Express Website).
Each activity is clearly organized and been proven to help students learn (I've taught for 11 years).
Look at the other American history activities from the menu tab. You may want to buy a bigger bundle and get a better deal! Each activity is also available for individual purchase.