This group of 5 assignments and 25 visual and discussion starting Bell Ringers will give you a good start in engaging your students in the beginning of a unit about the American Revolution. These should all be take and go assignments...little or no work by you to use.
You can buy each of the assignments individually in my tpt store or save by getting them together with this download.
Here is what is included and about how much time it will take for each assignment.
1. 25 Bell Ringer visuals and questions in a Powerpoint: A few minutes in the beginning of each class.
2. American Revolution Timeline: Students have to put 10 events in the correct order to create their own timeline and answer 4 questions: 30 minutes
3. American Revolution Wordslplash: Students write 5 sentences and 3 questions using 10 words and numbers from The Revolution: 10 minutes
4. American Revolution Vocabulary and Story Assignment: 21 vocabulary words with definition, vocabulary story assignment, matching vocabulary quiz and key. Also, 8 Essential Questions : 50 minutes
5. Ethan Allen and Jemima Condict primary sources and questions: 30 minutes
6. April Morning Video questions and answers. 120 minutes
If you are looking for an entire year of Warm Ups, then click the following link.
Daily Bellringers...184 slides