Use this American Revolution word search worksheet to review important history vocabulary words. Puzzlers will need to look in all directions to find the 27 hidden words, all having to do with the war, including facts, causes, and battles.
This would be good as an activity for early finishers in history class or as a way to introduce the American Revolution to the whole class.
The vocabulary words included are: Bill Of Rights, Colony, Confederation, Constitution, Continental Army, Continental Congress, Declaration, Democracy, Federalist, Garrison, Independence, Legislature, Loyalist, Militia, Minutemen, Monarchy, Parliament, Patriot, Redcoat, Regulars, Republic, Revolution, Sons Of Liberty, Stamp Act, Tory, Treaty Of Paris, Whigs.
If you like this American Revolution wordsearch, you may also like:
• Declaration of Independence Word Search
• 13 Colonies Puzzle Worksheet
• George Washington Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥