Also included in
- This is a comprehensive plan and resources for 2 weeks of a US History review. If you do not have two weeks, you can choose the review activities that support a majority of the test (Constitution, Industrial Revolution), review thematically (people of US History, eras of US History), or that your pe$99.99$168.35Save $68.36
- You made it to through the first semester! But now you need to review for a benchmark, semester exam, or maybe just need an activity to keep your students engaged before the winter break. Try semester review centers.1. This plan and games are designed for a semester review of US history (Colonizat$24.99$34.96Save $9.97
- Don't stress out over your American Revolution review - and don't just give another study guide. Set up stations with active review games and have multiple ways to review the key events and people in the American Revolution. Get your kids active and engaged in your review!This bundle of games incl$21.13$23.48Save $2.35
- Keep your students engaged with lessons for the Colonization of America to the American Revolution. This bundle has it all! In addition to all of the resources, I have included modified versions for your ELL or SPED students. This also includes lessons designed for distance learning. *************$99.00$118.37Save $19.37
Support your students with a Word Wall on key vocabulary terms for your American Revolution Unit. This resource is designed for you to create an interactive Word Wall in your classroom for key terms in US History. Research shows the , not just your struggling learners. These Word Wall images are created out of clip art and stock photos to reinforce content ideas in US History.
This purchase includes:
- 23 Word Wall terms and images for the American Revolution, including terms such as mercantilism, boycott, tariff, and many more!
- links to video clips modeling how to teach with Word Walls,
- Over 15 different ideas and games to use and reinforce Word Walls in your classroom!
⭐Please download the preview to see more information on this resource. ⭐
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
© 2019 Social Studies Success, LLC. This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote. Do not share this document with Amazon Inspire.
Please review all product descriptions and previews. If you have a question, contact me before you purchase at SocialStudiesSuccess1@gmail.com. As this is a digital product, all sales are final.