The American Revolutionary War Bundle:
This bundle contains all five of my lessons on the American Revolutionary War. From the first shots at Lexington & Concord to the Treaty of Paris, students will be engaged in all the major events players, and intricacies of the war to create the United States. These lessons are good for students on a variety of grade levels covering all of the content expected for them to get a full grasp of The American Revolutionary War. Below are links to the videos created to accompany these lessons if you are interested in reviewing the material covered in these lessons.
• 5 Completed lesson plan with step-by-step instructions and additional activities
• 5 PowerPoint presentations
• 5 Worksheets
• 5 Quizzes
• 5 Flipped classroom videos
• 5 Guided notetaking files
• 5 Kahoots
• A crossword puzzle
• 4 smart-board activities
• Additional Activities
Check out the YouTube videos that goes with this lesson @ Mr. Raymond’s Civics & Social Studies Academy YouTube channel:
American Revolutionary War Part I
American Revolutionary War Part II
American Revolutionary War Part III
American Revolutionary War Part IV
American Revolutionary War Part V
Please note, this product is for personal classroom use by a single teacher. If you would like to copy this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at 50% off the original price!
You may not:
• Give this item to others.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item unprotected on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale