Also included in
- This Revolutionary War complete BUNDLE includes has it all! A Digital Version for Google Classroom is NOW included in this bundle. This unit highlights the causes, battles, important people, and results of the American Revolutionary War. There are case studies on important people such as George Wash$19.99$34.50Save $14.51
- This American History Bundle includes several of my BEST SELLING Social Studies units for the year! This HUGE bundle includes a mix of activity packs (PDFs) and PowerPoints. The following activity units are included:Native Americans: Hopi, Inuit, Seminole, Kwakiutl, Nez Perce, Pawnee, Iroquois Activ$128.00$225.00Save $97.00
Students will love learning about the American Revolutionary War with this creative 95 Slide PowerPoint Presentation!
This PowerPoint Presentation is perfect for teaching a unit on the American Revolutionary War. It's geared for 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students.
- 95 slide PowerPoint
Revolutionary War Causes Highlighted:
✔French and Indian War
✔The Boston Massacre
✔The Stamp Act
✔The Boston Tea Party
Revolutionary War Battles Highlighted:
✔Battle of Lexington & Concord
✔Battle of Saratoga
✔Battle of Yorktown
Revolutionary War Important People Featured:
Revolutionary War Results Highlighted:
✔Treaty of Paris
✔Declaration of Independence
✔Writing of the Constitution
Meets the SS4H4 and highlights the following standards:
1. Trace the events that shaped the revolutionary movement in America including:
The French and Indian War
1765 Stamp Act
"No taxation without Representation"
The Boston Tea Party
2. Explain the Writing of the Declaration of Independence
3. Major Events in American Revolution to led to American victory and British defeat including:
Battle of Lexington and Concord
Battle of Saratoga
Battle of Yorktown
4. Meet the key individuals in the Revolutionary War including:
King George III
5. Trace the results or outcomes of the Revolutionary War including:
The Treaty of Paris
The Continental Congress
The Declaration of Independence
The Writing of the United States Constitution
For Upper Elementary Grades - Third grade, Fourth grade, Fifth grade
Common Core Aligned
Be sure to check out the PREVIEW for more information
CHECK OUT MY OTHER POPULAR SOCIAL STUDIES UNITS:
JUST FOR YOU!! To assess the quality and see the style of my work please check out these two FREE activity packs by clicking below:
Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to gain access to our FREE Library of Classroom Resources, special giveaways, and to see our products in action!
Please know that I spend a lot of time researching, creating, writing, and proofreading my work but even after several revisions there may still be a typo or grammatical error. Please let me know if you find a typo or feel that a correction is needed. Just click on the Ask a Question section or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org versus leaving negative feedback so that I can fix it as soon as possible. I value your input to make my products the highest quality possible. Thank you in advance for your help and support!
Copyright © Heart 2 Heart Teaching LLC. All rights reserved. This file is intended for classroom and personal use only. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
**You may print for your personal, classroom use, and non-commercial use only.
**Clipart, graphics, photographs, found inside this product are copyrighted. They may not be extracted from this file without written permission from the original artist(s).