This asl sight word practice packet is designed to help your students practice Dolch Pre-Primer sight words. Students will practice fingerspelling, signing, recognizing, tracing, writing, and building sight words.
Focused Practice on Each Sheet
• Find and color the targeted sight word.
• Trace the word two times.
• Spell the sight word two times
1st time - Write the missing vowel(s).
2nd time - Write the missing consonant(s).
• Write the sight word two times.
• Build the sight word.
and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, three, two, up, we, where, yellow, you
35 practice sheets
Download free sample pages
from this resources
♦ ASL Sight Word Practice Packet (Pre-Primer) - FREE Sample Pages
• ASL Sight Word Practice Packet (Pre-Primer)
• ASL Sight Word Practice Packet (Primer)
• ASL Sight Word Practice Packet (First Grade)
Check out my American Sign Language
, Practice Packets
and Sight Words
custom categories for more resources.