This asl sight word practice packet sampe is designed to help your students practice Pre-Primer sight words. Students will practice fingerspelling, signing, recognizing, tracing, writing, and building sight words.
Focused Practice on Each Sheet
• Find and color the targeted sight word.
• Trace the word two times.
• Spell the sight word two times
1st time - Write the missing vowel(s).
2nd time - Write the missing consonant(s).
• Write the sight word two times.
• Build the sight word.
and, away, big
3 practice sheets
Check out the entire Pre-Primer resource ASL Sight Word Practice Packet (Pre-Primer).
• ASL Sight Word Practice Packet (Pre-Primer)
• ASL Sight Word Practice Packet (Primer)
• ASL Sight Word Practice Packet (First Grade)
Check out my American Sign Language
, Practice Packets
and Sight Words
custom categories for more resources.