ASL Vocabulary Posters
This poster pack is a great way to introduce and reinforce sign language for common vocabulary words. Each poster features the sign language, key word, and key picture.
• apple juice, coffee, milk, orange juice, soda, tea, and water
• ball, book, bubbles, car, crayons, toys, blocks, doll, iPad, music, play, play dough, baseball, and kite
• artist, doctor, firefighter, librarian, nurse, police officer, scientist, soldier, and teacher
• hide and seek, run, sandbox, slide, swing, and treehouse,
• hear, think, write, eat, drink, and talk
• 42 posters (colored blackground)
• 42 posters (white background for ink friendly printing)
Download the preview to view each poster.
Check out my American Sign Language
custom category for more resources.