Introduce or review symbols that represent the United States with this bingo game and quiz, short reading passage, and coloring page. The game and assessment use vocabulary and pictures related to American symbols, documents, holidays, and The Star-Spangled Banner. Besides a definition, most of the bingo calling cards feature either a "Fun Fact" about the symbol or the line from the National Anthem using the featured vocabulary word in context. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank card. Great for Freedom Week or any patriotic study or holiday!
CLICK HERE to get THIS RESOURCE as part of a money-saving BUNDLE!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 vocabulary choices (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with American Symbols vocabulary & information (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Fun Facts printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• Symbols quiz (1 page)
• Quiz answer key (1 page)
• Stars and Stripes Synopsis short reading passage (1 page)
• Stars and Stripes Synopsis answer key (1 page)
• America coloring page (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
American flag, bald eagle, Bill of Rights, Capitol, Constitution, Constitution Day, dawn, Declaration of Independence, donkey, elephant, Francis Scott Key, gallantly, glare, gleaming, Great Seal, hailed, Independence Day, Liberty Bell, Pledge of Allegiance, perilous, proof, proudly, ramparts, rockets, Star-Spangled Banner, Statue of Liberty, streaming, twilight, Uncle Sam, White House
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► My Bingo Games
are perfect for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!