Is your Kindergarten or First Grade class learning about patriotism and American symbols? If so, look no further because I’ve got my class and yours covered. :)
• An interactive read-aloud that has facts presented in a kid-friendly way,
• An emergent reader,
• A unit journal,
• Black and white picture cards with and/or without labels for student use (interactive notebooks/study guides, flash cards, to create their own vocabulary word bank, or any use you and your students can imagine), and
• Picture cards to print in color with labels to be used on bulletin boards, charts, flash cards, or vocabulary word banks (includes some REAL photos!
Now with darker lines on the journal pages, a page of extra lines for students that need extra writing space, and pictures moved over so journals can be assembled by stapling the top or left hand sides of the pages together.
Students will need pencils and crayons for the emergent reader and unit journal. They may need index cards or notebooks for the picture cards. You will want to have access to a color printer for the interactive read aloud and vocabulary picture cards.
Topics included (note, they are not all included in all four categories above):
• United States of America map,
• American Flag,
• White House,
• Capitol Building,
• Declaration of Independence
• Washington Monument,
• Lincoln Memorial,
• Lincoln Statue
• Mount Rushmore,
• Statue of Liberty,
• Liberty Bell,
• George Washington,
• Abraham Lincoln,
• Andrew Jackson,
• John Adams, and
• Thomas Jefferson
Purchase of this product is intended for use in your classroom only and may not be redistributed or mass produced.
***Please take a look at the preview before finalizing your purchase.***
If you're not already, I'd love for you to follow me to stay alert to new products and freebies. Feedback is appreciated and earns you TpT credits. Thank you! :)