Also included in
- Feel great about teaching vocabulary! This bundle is our entire The Americas: Aztec, Maya, Inca Vocabulary sub folder, designed for teaching vocabulary in FUN, ENGAGING ways. The lesson bundle is loaded with both print and google ready activities, and an editable quiz in both Google Forms and Word.$8.00$10.00Save $2.00
Americas Interactive Vocabulary Activity Set Google Ready- Aztec, Maya, and Inca: Distance Learning
We created this activity set to ensure that the correct definitions are learned in thoughtful, fun, and engaging ways. These SIX interactive definition activities and games in this mini-bundle are completely textbook independent and the words and definitions are editable! ALL assignments are printable or in Google apps! It comes with:
1. An editable word and definition sheet with 12-16 words that are both academic and content-driven.
2. A Vocabulary Connections assignment- Students are required to make meaning by re-phrasing the definition provided, create a synonym or antonym, and make a connection with other words in the list by drawing or writing (an example is included on the sheet).
3. A Rephrase It activity- Students write the word and definition as provided and re-phrase it using their own words. The Google app version has students drag the word to the proper definition, then they rephrase it.
4. A Hand-Jive activity- Students create a hand motion for each definition and explain how the motion expressed the word. This is a great paired or group assignment that is always fun to share!
5. A Zig-Zag Definitions activity- Students write, define, and draw pictures for words in a fun- doodle designed graphic organizer.
6. A FUN PowerPoint/Google Slides driven definition WAGER THIS class game that is easy to operate and engaging! My students love this game!
✎✎✎ SAVE BIG! This activity set is also included in the discounted AZTEC, MAYA, INCA BUNDLE!
This product was designed to work with an online classroom that fits perfectly with Google Classroom, and a remote or distance learning environment. This is a virtual learning experience where teachers can guide students through the curriculum. Through Google assessments students demonstrate mastery of important skill and content areas including unit-specific vocabulary, geography, and historical content. Be sure to check out our other bundles for distance learning that include a variety of resources that may include: Google forms, quizzes, and tests that have students cite and find the best supporting evidence from primary or secondary source reading passages.
©Instructomania, Inc. All rights reserved by Tony and Erika Pavlovich. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. If you are a teacher, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, TPT now offers multiple license options.
About Instructomania with Mr. & Mrs. P:
World History includes both Ancient and Medieval history lesson plans and complete unit packets. In the Ancient history and Medieval history curriculum, you will find lesson plans and activities that support inquiry-based learning through evidence-driven literacy and writing that aligns with Common Core. Our student-centered Social Science lessons teach students to analyze social studies content by using the key concepts of geography, economy, achievements, religion, social classes, and government. Students use academic vocabulary, in highly engaging, fun history investigations, interactive Google ready content, visually rich graphic organizer resources and thematic assignments.