Searching for something myself that helped me teach all the different amphibians led me to creating this fun pack for my kiddos to get up and moving, taking notes, learning the characteristics, and more! We first start off watching Bill Nye: Amphibians, followed by lily pads with the fact cards cut and glued down, and then at the carpet (pond) we have even more lily pads with the pictures for them to draw into the worksheet's circles. I included pictures of my kiddos working and links to songs and videos.
Enjoy this Trick to engaging students as you enjoy this treat...a freebie!
Check out the post at :
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard