- Grab ALL of The Library Patch’s Top 20 best-selling individual products in ONE gigantic bundle and save 30% off the list price!! But, WAIT … the best is yet to come! I will keep an eye on my best-selling products, and if a new product makes the top 20 list, then I will add that product to the bundle$74.75$67.28Save $7.47
An "All About Me" report that will win over your older students. This Lift-a-Flap report presents students biographical information in a new and creative way!! Great for that "Getting to Know" you period of back to to. It would also be perfect for student of the week programs, open houses, and even building classroom community.
This bundle includes a report tailored for the guys, one for the girls, and one that could be used by either one! A graphic organizer is included to guide students in gathering their information and pulling their thoughts together. A step-by-step direction sheet will lead you right through the process.
The report cover has a spot for students to add their names, birthday information, and a 4x6 picture; it can be either a self-portrait or a photograph. There are seven different covers included. Two different design styles with the photograph in both portrait and landscape and a third style without any photograph at all.
The report flaps highlight the following student information.
* My Favorite ... Movie, School Subject, Book, Color, and Food
* Back to the Future ... What will your life be like in the future?
* It's All in a Word ... List six words that best describe your personality.
* All in the Family ... Describe your family.
* Love Sweet Love ... Name three things that you would do in your free time.
* No Way Jose ... Name three things that your would NEVER do in your free time.
* Make a Wish ... If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
* Seeing Stars ... If you could be introduced to anyone in the world, who would it be?
* If I Could Travel Anywhere in the World ... Where would it be?
* If I Could Have Any Super Power ... What would it be?
* If I Could Change the World? ... What would I do?
The final project is one that you will want to display AND your parents will want to save as a keepsake!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Don't forgot to stop back later and check out these research reports.