Looking for an all-encompassing resource bundle for teaching the novel American Plague: The True and Terrifying Story of the Yellow Fever Epidemic of 1793 written by author Jim Murphy? Look no further!
- Bias Resource that can be used with any chapter.
- Chapter Assignments that are organized by chapter, focusing on summarizing, vocabulary, identifying historical figures, identifying symptoms/remedies/cures, and responding to essential questions using text evidence! Includes modified versions.
- Quizzes that are organized by chapter. Includes modified versions. Keys are included for regular versions.
- Study Guide and Two Tests: Part A that focuses on recall and Part B that focuses on analyzing the text. Key is included for the test.
- Text Dependent Analysis with lesson plan, organizers, resources, and rubric.
- Video Resource that can be used to start or end the unit.
- Timeline Resources; historical figures with description, blank timeline for students to record important events, and a timeline of the progression of the stages of Yellow Fever.
** Please note, this is a compressed folder. **
Feedback is appreciated! Happy teaching!
** Please note, I have a new email address. If you need to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.