Remember that saying? An apple a day will keep the doctor away? Well, this packet won't keep your sweet kiddos away! This packet contains 8 centers:
1. Apple Writing 3 ways:
All about Apples, How to make Applesauce, An Apple a Day Keeps _______ (craftivity)
2. Bushel of Words (sort short /a/ and /i/ words
3. Fresh Picked Sentences (sort telling and asking sentences- anchor charts incl)
4. Applicious Making Words (apple picking, apple orchard, Johnny Appleseed)
1. To the Core Addition (addition puzzle cards w/pictures)
2. Graph and Tally an Apple
3. Ripe or Rotten Math Facts (True and False equations. Apple counters included)
4. Not Your Standard Apple for Measuring (using apples as a nonstandard unit of measure to measure classroom objects)
All centers are bright and colourful! They are core aligned for first grade and ready for you to use in your classroom. Click on the preview for a better view of the packet!!!
**8/25/13 File update. Please re-download as there was a correction to be made on page 25. If you rather just download the corrected page, here is the link:
Thanks for looking at my product!!!
Please visit me on my blog for more ideas, lesson plans, teacher talk and laughs, and more!!