Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
Bulletin boards,CCSS aligned, no prep and perfect for each month!
This HUGE bundle includes 20 fun, no prep, CCSS aligned bulletin boards. Need to update your bulletin boards in the hallway or in your classroom? Do you need to make them Common Core Aligned? This is the product you have been waiting for!
Each bulletin board is sold separately in our store, but save a ton, by purchasing this bundle!
This bundle includes BULLETIN BOARD activities for the ENTIRE YEAR! Do you dread updating your bulletin boards? If you do, this is perfect for you! This bundle includes 2-3 Bulletin Board activities for EACH month.
Each set includes:
* Writing template paper (Most sets have at least 2 writing templates to choose from)
* Bulletin Board Letters
*Task and CCSS Cards (4th grade specific standards, but the bulletin boards are fun and appropriate for grades 1-5!)
The following Bulletin Boards are included in this bundle:
* A T-RIFFIC Summer - A creative writing activity
* I Predict... - Students create predictions about the upcoming school year
* Gone Batty for Reading - Students will summarize a book
* Reading is Spooktacular - Book Review
* Grateful Gooblers - Students reflect on what they are grateful for
* Gooble Up A Good Book - Book Review and Recommendations
* Books Make You Bright - Book Review
* Warm Your Mind... READ - Book Review and Recommendations
* LOST - A descriptive writing activity
* Ringing In The New Year - A goal setting and reflection activity
* My New Year's Resolution - Students set a New Year's Resolution
**BONUS this also includes:
- A short nonfiction text
- Comprehension worksheet
- 9 pages of templates
- Is EDITABLE for use year after year!
* Sweet Reads - Book review and recommendation activity
* Snow Is Falling and Books Are Calling - Book review and recommendation
* If I Had A Leprechaun - A creative writing activity
* What's Better Than Gold? - Students reflect on what is better than gold in their life
* Reading Madness - A spin on March Madness. A book review and recommendation activity
* Spring Into Poetry - Students create spring themed haikus
* We Love The Earth - An Earth Day Activity. Students write about what they love about the earth
* My Summer Bucket List- Students write about activities they would like to participate in over the summer
* The Year Flew By - A writing activity reflecting on the school year