Also included in
- CLAMDiggers' December Bundle allows you to purchase all Six Units at a discounted price. Each Unit is constructed with Literacy enrichment lessons to be taught each week in December and into the New Year.It begins with an exploration of how Christmas was celebrated long ago.Week Two celebrates Natur$25.00$28.00Save $3.00
Do you ever wonder how and from where many of our Holiday traditions originated? Most of our symbols were brought to the USA with European immigrants. is a Match Game with 15 of those traditions and a map of Europe so you can locate the countries, too.
Those same traditions were part of Early American celebrations as well. I created a short story entitled for you to read and illustrate . A from the text & Answer Sheet are, also, included.
The theme of Christmas Past continues in this unit with two more activities: making a & creating a gift book of .
Included in this December's CLAMDiggers Unit are:
- front & back covers for booklet use
- a thematic literature list of trade books
- a general lesson plan for reading comprehension of the reads
- 5 hands-on interactive activities with instructions written on an independent upper elementary level
You can utilize this unit as:
- whole group instruction
- small group instruction
- cooperative groups
- center time activities
- partner sharing
- independent study
Download the CLAMDiggers December’s Poetry Posters collection for An Early American Christmas Focus-Poem. Here's the link: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/CLAMDIGGERS-December-Poetry-Posters-6218170
Read an Overview on CLAMDiggers Literacy Enrichment Program by clicking on this link: https://www.bizzylizzybiz.com/clamdiggers-enrichment-program-for-upper-elementary-learners/
You can access CLAMDIGGERS' December Collection Overview with Product Images by clicking on this link: https://www.bizzylizzybiz.com/clamdiggers-decembers-literacy-enrichment-collection/
All of December's 6 Units are available for you when you click on this Bundle link:
Please let me hear from you with any questions, concerns and/or comments.
Mz. Bizzy Lizzy