NOTE: CORRESPONDING STUDY GUIDE NOW AVAILABLE
This 47 slide presentation begins with the nature and importance of fossil fuels in modern society, and transitions into their effect on the planet's climate.
Global warming causes, consequences, and solutions are outlined with a heavy emphasis on visuals in every slide. Graphs and cartoons are also included throughout as a means of maximizing interest and enthusiasm.
1) How did we get here? The rise of petroleum in the modern era
2) Global dependence and the future of Fossil Fuels
3) Greenhouse gases in our atmosphere
4) The consequences of a warmer planet
5) Short and Long-term solutions
If you like my presentation style, please check out my other PowerPoint material. I have over 100 lecture presentations covering a wide range of physical, earth, and life science topics.
If you wish to purchase all of my powerpoints for any particular subject area, please send me an email at email@example.com and we'll work out a discount for the bulk purchase. Thanks for Looking!