Save with this ultimate bundle of 60 ELA units! An entire year of ELA instruction! Includes 52 weeks of engaging ELA curriculum! Why 52 weeks? Well, this way you can have a plethora of engaging resources to choose from. More units means more ways for you to customize the units to your students and grade level. Or, you can follow the scope the sequence for the months that your school is in session. That’s right! These units have been separated into a monthly curriculum as well! Super customizable and easy to implement!
Combined, the units in this ELA curriculum tap into a variety of learning styles, meet a multitude of Common Core State Standards, and provide students with opportunities to learn through hands-on activities, skills practice, games, doodle notes, learning stations, and so much more! Over the course of the curriculum, students will write, read, speak, listen, and develop critical ELA skills.
This massive bundle of resources will save you hours of work since everything is already planned out in easy to follow monthly and daily lesson plans. Everything your students will need to successfully complete each unit is included. That means that you just have to PRINT and TEACH! ALL YEAR LONG!
This YEAR-LONG ELA CURRICULUM is broken into monthly bundles. With each bundle, you’ll find a suggested scope and sequence of the units. The design of the monthly bundles allows you to teach a range of critical ELA skills each month. However, the scope and sequence for each month is only a suggestion. Feel free to teach the units in any order to best meet the needs of your students.
Also, there’s a resource catalog included in the year-long curriculum. This will make it easy to find specific units if you plan to teach different units during different months.
Let’s talk about savings!
If you were to purchase these units separately (over 2,900 pages), they would total $354.00. You’ll save over 15% just by purchasing the bundle. Plus, you'll also receive a detailed scope and sequence for the entire school year! This resource is a wonderful option for DISTRICT PURCHASE ORDERS.
Teachers Pay Teachers accepts purchase orders.
: Keep in mind that this purchase is for ONE TEACHER ONLY. If multiple teachers will be using the resources in this bundle, be sure to purchase an additional license (at a reduced cost).
How to access the units?
Since this is a massive amount of ELA curriculum, your download will include a private link to a drive where the units are bundled into monthly folders. In your download from TpT, you’ll receive the link along with a Resource Catalog, Scope and Sequence, and Common Core State Standard list for each unit.
What’s included in each monthly bundle?
Each bundle includes 20 days of instruction. You can follow the suggested scope and sequence or customize the units for your own year-long curriculum. Note that the curriculum is designed with August as the first month of the school year, however, that is completely adjustable.
• Poetry Analysis – Winter Poems
• Martin Luther King, Jr. Study
• Opinion Writing Unit
• Daily Warm-Ups
• Point of View Learning Centers
• 5 Valentine-Themed Creative Writing Lessons
• Irony Mini-Unit
• ”The Ransom of Red Chief” Short Story Study
• Daily Warm-Ups
• Summarizing – Doodle and Do Mini-Unit
• Descriptive Writing Unit
• Albert Einstein – Reading Comprehension Learning Centers
• All About Analogies
• This or That – Daily Writing Prompts
• Poetry Writing Unit
• Spring Poetry Analysis
• How to Study for a Test – Doodle and Do
• This or That – Reading Response Prompts
• Persuasive Writing Unit
• Characterization Mini-Unit
• ”Lob’s Girl” Short Story Study
• Homework Twist Task Cards
• Speech Unit
• Summer Poetry Analysis
• Inferencing Learning Ladder
• Mood Mini-Unit
• Fable Writing Unit
• Theme Mini-Unit
• ”The People Could Fly”
• Summer Reading Project
• Back to School Activities
• Sequencing Learning Centers
• Biography Writing Unit
• Comparing and Contrasting – Nonfiction Text Structure
• Independent Reading Program
• Narrative Writing Unit
• Listening Comprehension Unit
• ”Thank You M’am” Literature Study
• This or That Daily Warm-Ups
• Expository Writing Unit
• Figurative Language Unit
• Finding the Main Idea Mini-Unit
• This or That Daily ELA Warm-Ups
• Poetry Analysis Flip Books
• Myth Writing Unit
• Nonfiction Text Features
• Thanksgiving Learning Centers
• Daily Warm-Ups
• Flashback and Foreshadowing Mini-Unit
• ”A Christmas Carol” Drama Study
• Writing Responses with Text Based Evidence
• Reindeer Mail – Friendly Letter Study and Writing
• Daily Warm-Ups
Got questions? Please feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions.
FYI: You can purchase these resources in monthly bundles as well. *** Click HERE
to check out the MONTHLY UNIT PLAN PACKS.
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
*** Click HERE
to receive the Brain Waves Instruction Newsletter
filled with exclusive FREEBIES and Teaching Tips!
Brain Waves Instruction