Explore the North Pole with Animal Adaptations and Arctic Elements. Students will explore the region and core standards with the following activities and lessons.
• Form and conditions of the Arctic Tundra Biome
• Adaptations for animal survival
• 20 vocabulary cards for word study or sentence building
• Lab Page for observing changes in ice/states of matter
• Fluency chart
• Predators and Prey
• Global Warming - Causation and Responsibility
• Topic Research
• Fact, Non-Fact, and Opinion
• Who lives at the North Pole??