Comprehensive guide including:
1. Annotated list of characters;
2. Original introduction to the play and its themes;
3. 38 in-depth questions guide the reader to a deeper understanding of the play. The questions are designed to encourage thought and interpretation not to test. They can be used for homework, group discussion in class, formal presentations, written answers, etc.;
4. Ideas for student grouping for discussion, feedback, and presentations;
5. Literary terms activity with student sheets;
6. Literary terms glossary;
7. Two graphics (plot and characters) for students to complete.