How does my body do that? How does food get broken down and processed? What organs work together to break down and absorb nutrients? How is waste created and eliminated? The Digestive System is a fascinating system to study!
This 36 slide interactive presentation will take students through the fundamentals of the digestive system. It introduces the body as a group of systems working together, and the digestive systems as a group of organs that work together, each organ has a distinct role in the process.
Included in this presentation:
* 36 high interest interactive slides
* Basic information about the digestive system as a whole
* Dedicated information on each of the major organs in the digestive system
* Slides to drag and drop the parts of the digestive system and label a diagram of the digestive system (as well as a key to drag and check student answers on the SmartBoard)
* Two slides featuring a Jeopardy® style game to review the information learned on previous slides (Dedicated to reviewing the functions of each organ)
Introduce this fascinating system with your students through the use of this comprehensive, interactive SmartBoard presentation!
** Paired with my product 'The Digestive System! A 3-Week investigation for Grades 3-5', this is all you need for a great unit on digestion!