A web-based activity to introduce students to French geography and culture and first French words. Unlike other webquests, students here use internet research to solve puzzles and codes while learning about France. It also does not require any printing as all answers are entered and checked on the webpage.
Ideal activity at the beginning of a course in French language or European geography or as a fun activity last lesson before the holidays.
The activity includes tasks on:
• France’s location in the world
• Main points of French geography
• pictures of French cities
• 360-degree picture quests
• famous French peoples
• French companies and what they produce
• Greetings in French
• French numbers