A web-based activity to introduce students to German geography and culture and first German words. Unlike other webquests, students here use internet research to solve puzzles and codes while learning about Germany. It also does not require any printing as all answers are entered and checked in the webpage.
Ideal activity at the beginning of a course in German language or European geography or as a fun activity last lesson before the holidays.
The activity includes tasks on:
• Germany’s location in the world
• Main points of German geography
• pictures of German cities
• 360-degree picture quests
• famous Germans
• German companies and what they produce
• Greetings in German
• German numbers and days of the week