Also included in
- This is a bundle of all the materials I used in my third year of teaching a heritage speaker class. I teach the same students for three years so I created a three-year curriculum cycle. The material isn't necessarily more difficult in year three. All heritage students are in the same course regardle$191.70$213.00Save $21.30
This literary analysis packet can be used in many ways- feel free to get creative! You can use the whole thing as a packet or use a page here and there. You can use this for a class novel or even for a literary circle as it can be used for any book. You could also use this to differentiate by assigning a novel to a student who is more advanced for whatever content you are teaching. For example, if you have a few heritage speakers in a normal Spanish class, you could assign them to read a novel and this packet will hold them accountable for their reading.
Included are 14 pages and 3 presentations (PDF format). See the preview for more details.
This is 100% in Spanish.
This is best used for heritage speakers or advanced levels of Spanish.
There is no answer key included since this can be used for any novel.
This product is not editable.
Students will be able to...
- make predictions about the story.
- evaluate the author's intent.
- draw a scene from the novel.
- identify the different types of characters.
- analyze the main character.
- identify the point of view.
- relate the story to their own lives.
- describe the setting of the novel according to different categories.
- analyze the plot.
- summarize the novel.
- describe two events that occur in the novel.
- use contextual evidence to support the answers.