53 slides to help you teach analogical statements to your students!
Why do we need to study analogies? Other than those few SAT / ACT questions?
Knowledge of analogical relationships can help us when using context clues.
Sometimes, context clues are too hidden for students to find. Being able to determine analogical relationships can help students become better context clues investigators, and can thus help increase their comprehension.
• 53 slides
• Defines and explains 11 types of analogical relationships
• Guided practice included
• 10 multiple-choice analogical statement / context clues questions
• 5 slides for students to write-in or type-in an explanation
• Practice with 7 ACT / SAT analogy questions with key included
• Last slide is for students to create their own analogies
• First slide provides slide numbers that should be printed
Thanks for considering my work. :)