It's dinnertime! This fun Thanksgiving game or Christmas activity will help your students learn holiday food vocabulary as they answer an analogy, synonym, or antonym card and then draw a dinner plate. You may get a category question (Can you name three three foods that are sweet?) or a plateful of yummy food. See who will collect the entire turkey dinner first.
An ink-saving low color version is also included for you, or you may print in grayscale.
Terrific for speech therapy, small classroom groups or RTi. The leveled cards are appropriate for first through fourth grade.
Open-ended versatility! Use this cute game with the 238 included cards or with your own to target any skill.
➤SKILLS TARGETED: Build Expressive and Receptive Vocabulary and Language Skills.
• Winner Winner! Turkey Dinner Game Dinner Table Mats
• 48 Food Dinner Plate Cards- Collect all the plates to Win the Game!
• 16 Fun Bonus Dinner Plate Cards including prompts for naming category members.
• Draw Your Own Dinner Coloring page for Expressive Language Fun.
• 48 Analogy Cards
• 52 Level 1 Antonym cards for grades K-1
• Level 2 Antonym cards for grades 2-4
• 70 Synonym cards
• Low Color/ B&W Version provided! See file labeled “Turkey Dinner Low Color Version” for those wishing to conserve printing resources.
❤Want more Turkey fun?
See my money-saving
Thanksgiving Speech Therapy Turkey Time Pack
❤If you like this product, you may enjoy these fall activities:
Just click the green text to see more.
Thanksgiving Bingo Riddles
Autumn Vocabulary Games
Homonyms and Homophones: Multiple Meaning Hoot Owls
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom or therapy room so I can create more for you. ☺